Israeli & Palestinian Children and Families Need Your Help
Our ministry partners on the ground in Israel and Gaza tell us a window exists now to get food, shelter, transportation and medical supplies to displaced Israeli and Palestinian children and their families. We need your support and prayers to help provide relief and hope. Every dollar will be matched up to $50,000.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. Psalm 46:1-2
Imagine Being Caught in a Warzone
Since Oct. 7, 2023, the Israel-Hamas war has displaced 2.5 million Palestinian and Israeli children and their families. There aren’t enough shelters, and children and families caught in the war face imminent famine and disease. They are fighting to survive and without your help, their likelihood of doing so diminishes every day the war continues.
- 1.7 million people are displaced in Gaza.
- Debris removal in Gaza likely will take 3 years.
- Gaza has had no electricity since Oct. 11, 2023.
- 2.2 million people are at risk of imminent famine.
- Only 44% of Gaza hospitals are functional (and only partially).
- 10% to 50% of staff doctors are working.
- Intensive care unit capacity is at 250%.
- 10% of people in Gaza (223,000) have acute respiratory infections.
- 7,500 people in Gaza have acute jaundice (several with Hepatitis A).
We urgently need your help to bring hope and resources to children and families caught in the Israel-Hamas war.
With your support, World Hope is responding to this worsening humanitarian crisis with our ministry partners on the ground. Your donation will help offer food, transportation, shelter and medical relief to Israeli and Palestinian children and their families, when and where they need it most.
Get the Latest News
Want to stay up to date on World Hope’s efforts?
Sign Up for Updates.
We promise we hate spam as much as you do.