Best Practices for Caregivers of Children in Group Homes and Residential Shelters
A COVID-19 Mini-Training Video Series
- Comforting Worried Children
- Supporting Children’s Mental Health
- Explaining COVID-19 to Children
- Ensuring Children are Self-Isolating
- Helping Children Maintain Contact with Loved Ones
- Protection from Predators
- Ensuring Ongoing Education
- Financial Resources
- Addressing Mutual Trauma
- Self-Care for Staff
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
Spending of World Hope International (Canada) funds is confined to Board approved projects. Funds designated towards a project are used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for that project has been met or cannot be completed for reasons determined by the Board, the remaining funds designated will be used where needed most.