Become An Advocate!
Download this letter to learn how you can promote sponsorship in your own community – whether in person or virtually! We would love to help you get started.
Church Leader's Toolkit
Download this toolkit for a list of ways you can get your church engaged in sponsorship and resources to help you do so, including videos, a child sponsorship slide, coloring pages, and stories.
World Hope’s Child Sponsorship program holistically and uniquely addresses the barriers children face in accessing education. For over two decades, World Hope has partnered with the Wesleyan Church to bring sponsorship to Wesleyan schools around the world. Now you as a church community or as an individual can join in the journey with these children and their communities by sponsoring a child today. Help open the doors for them to a life of opportunity, dignity, and hope!
Teacher, Farmer, Father
Empowered to Give Back
The Opportunity to Thrive
World Hope’s child sponsorship program is set up to remove barriers to education for children.
Access to Education
Enable the Children
Child Sponsorship with WHI
Funding from child sponsorships covers costs such as tuition, uniforms, and books, but is also used in other ways to ensure children can access education. That’s why, in the Philippines, some child sponsorship funds are being used to build a community bridge. The children in this village had to cross a river every day to and from school and in order to cross it, they had to wade through with their books and clothes held over their heads, at risk of drowning, being swept away, or losing their books. Similarly, in Sierra Leone, funding from the child sponsorship program is often used to support the professional development and certification process for teachers at partner schools.
A child can be known, loved, and launched.
Our sponosrships are available around the world in Liberia, Haiti, Sierra Leone, and the Philippines
Wesleyan Child Sponsorships
- Known – When a child receives their first letter from you, they believe someone cares about their story.
- Loved – Through sponsorship, God’s love pours out of you–right into that child–in the form of encouragement, prayers, and opportunity.
- Launched – With education, confidence, and hope for their future, you have launched a child on a journey to live to their fullest, God-given potential.
Special Needs Sponsorships
- A Caseworker – A highly qualified, compassionate caseworker is assigned to your sponsored child and his or her family. Hope for the future starts here.
- A Plan – A plan is created for each child including therapy needs, family and community training, and specialized equipment.
- A Future – With therapy, confidence, and a restored sense of value, you have launched this child on a journey to live to their fullest, God-given potential.
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
Spending of World Hope International (Canada) funds is confined to Board approved projects. Funds designated towards a project are used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for that project has been met or cannot be completed for reasons determined by the Board, the remaining funds designated will be used where needed most.