Republic of Sierra LeoneOctober 31 - November 8
About this trip
This trip is intended as an opportunity for leaders to experientially learn about
- Human trafficking
- Maternal and child mortality
- Finding new hope for children with disabilities
- Female genital mutilation (FGM)
And to discover how to partner with the people of Sierra Leone through:
- Village partnerships with groups from the US and Canada
- Clean water for all people, which significantly reduces death and disease
- Education for all children
- Economic development
Jo Anne Lyon
Who is this trip for?
Oct 31 – Nov 8
Freetown & Makeni, Sierra Leone
TBD* + airfare
*Cost includes housing, meals, and in-country transportation.
Not signed up yet...
and ready to go on a trip to Sierra Leone?
Things You Need to Know
Passport Required: Yes – Recommended valid 1 year
Visa Required: Yes
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
Spending of World Hope International (Canada) funds is confined to Board approved projects. Funds designated towards a project are used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for that project has been met or cannot be completed for reasons determined by the Board, the remaining funds designated will be used where needed most.